Ms Access Subscript Out of Range error often occurred when you try to import Ms Excel database to Ms Access or trying to split the database. The possible cause of subscript out of range error:
1. Too many column in Excel spreadsheet
2. Corruption in Excel file.
3. Access cannot translate the formatted or modified Excel fields.
4. Disabled Macros from Excel to Access.
5. Using tool wizards in creating query or other objects.
6. Error code in VBA code or Macros programming.
(Sample of the Subscript error when importing database)
The solutions for solving the Subscript Out of Range error may be vary depends on the error source. Here are some way to resolve it based on the problem:
1. For Too many Excel Column, the best way to fix it is by reduce the column amount. Just save the crucial, important, or the primary key fields. Or, you can split the database into several databases.
2. For corrupted file, try the repair tools in Ms. Excel. Make sure to back up the spreadsheet first.
3. In the modified Excel fields, you need to remove the format or modified value and convert them into the simplest format. If the field is equation field (summarized, or other calculation) or has formula (like If else), try to not import them and recreate the said fields in the Access instead with Access syntax.
4. For Disabled Macros, you will receive a pop up or warning to inform you. You only have to enable it.
5. The query wizard can cause the problem. Try to create the query and add the tables manually.
6. So far, the error caused by Error code in the VBA code is the worse and harder to fix. You need to recheck all of the code lines to find the error, typos, or wrong syntax. Make sure you can answer these following question:
a. Check the declared array. Is the array exist? Do you specify the number of elements?
b. If you using subscript (!), does the syntax is right?
The tutorial above covers the most common Subscript Out of Range error. Please note that there still many possible cause and other solutions to solve and fix the problem.
Related Access Database
- subscript out of range access
- vbsplitsubscript out of range
- subscript out of range
- subscript out of range error
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1825 Mh-KnAz1PlGLKVLo3_6dMpDR8Eb1wmE94QP_eULjjZxEPC2BjMZv5L1Fesj0IRwnzFByOQPMOyHdtHGqdbAFjA ff091a99fcb586740fe78b60112741ef987a724d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic
- how to fix subscript out of range error
- importing in access subscript out of range error
- ms access subscript out of range
- sql vba excel access array range
- how to fix subscript out of range
Access Database Tags: #how to fix subscript out of range error in access #microsoft access 2016 subscript out of range error #ms access subscript out of range form wizard #subscript out of range access 2013 import excel file #subscript out of range access split database #subscript out of range error in access when exporting to excel #what does subscript out of range mean in vba